Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Quiz for Seth



The following is a cute idea that my friend had. Fill out a grown-up quiz but answer the questions for your kids.

Seth's Quiz

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Seth, son of Adam and Eve

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? at naptime because I had a cramp in my leg. Uncle Jimmy gave me Tylenol and Pooka rubbed it

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HAND WRITING? I am getting better every day and I especially like letter "J" because Pooka says, "dowwwwnnnnn and go whoop!" to make it!

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? I don't like lunch meat

5. DO YOU LIKE KIDS? yes,I love to play!

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Only if I didn't take my own toys from myself...

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM? I am too young to know what sarcasm is...

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Ya

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Pooka would never let me NEAR such a thing!

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Oatmeal Squares

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Nope, I have zips!

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? the ice cream that Pooka surprises me with sometimes!!

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their toys

15. RED OR PINK? red, like my remote control car from Counsins Jon, Bailey and Brandt for Christmas that has been through 4 sets of batteries already!

16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I'm three, therefore in my eyes, I'm perfect and all the world revolves around ME!

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST? (shrugs)

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? I'm in bed for naptime, I'm in naptime clothes

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? my dreams

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Why would I wanna be a crayon? crayons are for snapping in half and laughing!

23. FAVORITE SMELLS? chicken nuggets and chech-up!

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Jimmy. Pooka let's me call him on the intercom when he's in his office and she needs him downstairs for something

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Foosball at church!

27. HAIR COLOR? brown

28. EYE COLOR? dark, dark brown. The same color as my pupil, it's really neat!

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No

30. FAVORITE FOOD? chicken nuggets and chech-up

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? I like Barney and Little Einsteins!

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Well, I tried to watch Beauty and the Beast in Pooka's van yesterday but for some reason the screen would not show the movie, we could only hear it. Pooka and Unca Jimmy can't figure out what's wrong!

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? I'm sleeping in naptime clothes, so it really doesn't matter!

34. SUMMER OR WINTER? I'm 3. As long as there is something to peak my interest, I'll take any weather!

35. HUGS OR KISSES? I like hugs when I wake up and kisses when I see Pooka in the morning when Daddy drops me off. But when Pooka kisses me other times I run away laughing and wipe them all off and she chases me!!

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Respond to what? My sad crying? Pooka or Unca Jimmy!

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? To what? my tantrums? Pooka!

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Pooka is reading a book about the Declaration of Independence and another one all about New Jersey. Sometimes I play with feathers while she reads. I'm only 3 and I am not going to remember all of what she reads but I liked when she talked about Patrick Henry's prayer, "Give me LIBERTY or give me DEATH"

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? a mouse pad? You mean where my ZuZu pet lives? He just lives in the toy box with Gracie's ZuZu pet.

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? my shows

42. FAVORITE SOUND(S)? When Pooka says, "OK,you can get that" at the store

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? I like rolling stones a lot!! Stones and rocks are really neat!! Beatles kinda scare me and I shriek like a girl 'cause it's a bug but I like to look at them if Unca Jimmy holds me

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? I went to Disney World last year!! YAY!!! I saw Mickey Mouse!! Pooka says we might go around Christmastime! I HOPE SO!!

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Yes, I am 3 and cute!

46. WHERE WERE U BORN? St Peter's New Brunswick, NJ

1 comment: