Wednesday, July 11, 2012

7 Months Old!!

How can you be 7 months already, my Ani?? Such a big girl you are!! Here are a few things that you are doing/enjoying/not-enjoying-so-much at this time: --1. You have your first tooth!! I noticed the big bump on Tuesday June 26th and on Sunday Morning July 8th it had busted through and it's so cute!! --2. You LOVE bananas and avocado! These two things are your utter and COMPLETE favorites!! You also love your Gerber puff snacks! --3. You are still army crawling although when you stop you go up onto all fours and then you stick your tushy waaaaaay up in the air and stand on your tiptoes and hands. You did this the other day in front of Dr. Gordina and she was exclaiming about how smart you are! Mommy was laughing because she kept "spitting" over her shoulder "tooey, tooey, tooey" whenever she spoke about you advancing so well! haha! --4. You HATE carrots. Oh my sweet girl, you hate them so much! You know what they are whenever you see a flash of orange in your bowl!! Mommy cannot trick you into trying them anymore. You are quite stubborn about NOT eating them! --5. You just started lifting your arms to me when you see me pass by your Jump-a-roo! It is SOOOO adorable that Mommy can't resist scooping you out even when I have things to do!! --6. You absolutely LOVE when Seth or Gracie come into the room! You get SOOO extremely excited and you love their attention! If they are playing with other kids when we're out and you see them you babble and wiggled with your eyes fixed on them. I know you are trying to call them over! And when they finally DO come over to you, you look SOOO pleased and you reward them with a huge smile and LOTS of laughing! They love this so very much! --7. You enjoy your baths now! You get bathed in the kitchen sink after Mommy scrubs it down. Since you sit up very well on your own, this is a lot of fun for you! Your favorite bath to is a terry cloth fish from Miss Kristi. You love to dunk it and suck the water out! haha! --8. You drink from a straw and it's one of your favorite things to do! Dr. Gordina told me last month to start teaching you to drink from it so we could avoid sippy cups. Lo, and behold, after only 3 weeks you know exactly what to do although most of the water dribbles out of your mouth since you suck up too much! --9. You sleep 10-11 hours straight through the night!(I call you my Golden Ticket)!! When you do wake up around 7am you lay in your crib and talk to the animals on your bumper and wait for Mommy to wake up to get you. Mommy does take advantage sometimes, I'm sorry, but your insistent holler after about 45 minutes lets me know that I've abused your generosity! --10. You look EXACTLY like Daddy...but you act EXACTLY like Mommy and I love every little bit of you!! ~Anya Jo-Ella, you are absolutely priceless and I am so in love with you! Jesus gave you to me to be my very own and I could NEVER repay Him for the blessing that is YOU!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment