Thursday, January 13, 2011

10 Things I Love About My Seth!






1. He is such a helper! Whenever I need any kind of help, whether it's cleaning up or laying out snack he's always at my heels saying, "I help you, Pooka, I help"

2. He's got the best behind-me hugs. I can be seated on the floor and he'll come up behind me and wrap his arms around me neck and rub his cheek against mine...sooooo delicious!!

3. He's incredibly smart! To learn his geography he has named each country we learn with someone from his family. For instance, he says the USA is Daddy, Russia is Gracie, Brazil in Uncle Jimmy and Mexico is Pooka! He's named the few other ones as well but has reserved Antarctica for himself!

4. He loves to listen to stories and his favorite books are Goodnight Moon and Wibbly Pig. Wibbly Pig is a very cute pig who takes a long time to get ready for bed! Seth will walk up to me and say, "Wibbly Pig are you ready for bed? No, I'm taking a bath" and then burst into hysterical laughter!

5. He's very protective of "Dee Dee" his sister, Gracie. He always has to make sure that she isn't being left out of anything fun that's going on. Unless, of course, it involves her touching his play pots and food when he's trying to set up a "meal" for me!

6. He's got this hysterical laughter that is sooooo contagious. Last week in church he dropped a mint he was trying to hand Sarah, and we couldn't find it anywhere on the pew or my lap. He glanced down and saw it on the floor and burst into hysterical laughter right in the middle of announcements! Needless to say there were twitters of laughter all over the congregation!

7. He's such a big boy and can listen and obey Pooka in the store when he's out of the cart. I normally don't do this because I'm scared of someone hitting or knocking into him since he's so short, but today I needed the full back of the cart, so he walked and did a great job!

8. He loves to pray! Every day at lunch he folds his hands and closes his eyes, peeking just a little at times, and prays for our food. I love when I hear him say,"Opps, don't eat until we thank Jesus, DeeDee!"

9. He is a snuggle bug! Sometimes, even at crazy free-for-all playtime, the place he enjoys to be is right in my lap snuggle-snuggle-snugging and telling me a million and one things that he needs to say!

10. He is an amazing photographer! His most FAVORITE thing to do is take photos! Whenever I give him to OK, he takes my camera and secures the strap around his wrist and walks around taking photos of his school work, his toys, DeeDee &Pooka, and anything else that strikes his interest!! (The above photos are all his!)


I love you my Buddy!! You are such a ray of sunshine in your Pooka's life! I love every second that I get to spend with you! I love you, love you, love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment