Tuesday, January 11, 2011

3 Things The World Expects Me To Worry About


1. My husband being out of work for 18 months. The world would expect me to worry, but I don't! I mean, there are times when my heart twinges a bit and I think, "LORD, is one coming soon?" but then I remember that GOD is in control of ALL things! Even though I cannot see Jimmy's new job on a physical level, I know that GOD is preparing something so important for him to do! Jimmy's job is going to come at the perfect time and not a moment sooner! I claim Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

2. My inability to conceive. For as long as I remember I have wanted to be a mommy. Jimmy and I began trying for a child right off the bat and so far, nothing. The world expects me to be upset and to worry that I will never conceive, but I don't! The LORD is going to bring a child into my life in HIS own timing and according to HIS perfect will, not mine! I claim Psalms 37:4 " Delight yourself also in the LORD, and He shall give you the desires of your heart."

3. The future. The world expects me to worry about the unseen. Things that are coming that I cannot foresee. Death, illness, injury, ect. I don't worry about these things. GOD will give me the grace to deal with each new day and any trials that might arise. GOD does not give grace for the "what-if"'s in life. He gives grace when you go THROUGH it! I claim Matthew 34:6 "Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble."

I serve an AWESOME LORD and He alone is my joy, salvation and steadfast Lover of my soul!

Thank You LORD that I do not need to worry about ANYTHING in life. Thank You that I have an opportunity today to share Your perfect peace with someone who doesn't know!

Isaiah 26:3 "You will keep him in perfect peace,Whose mind is stayed on You, because he trusts in You. "

1 comment: