Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Cousin Seth



Dear Anya,

I had to stop for a bit today to write you this letter. There are spots in the carpet that are driving me NUTS and I've been on my hands and knees scrubbing them out...Daddy thinks I'm nesting, I think that the spots just decided to get on my nerves all of the sudden... (Daddy might be right=)...Anyway, I have to tell you about how excited your Cousin Seth is to meet you!

Every day he runs in at 9:00 in the morning and jumps right into my lap. He snuggles for about 10 min and then has to sit back and feel for you. You usually bump his hand and he laughs hysterically and says,"Hiiiii, Baby Anya!!". He calls Gracie over, if she's not sitting with us and he'll take her hand and press where he just felt you kick and tell Gracie to wait to feel the bump!

Cousin Seth usually brings you something from home every day. Many times it's one of his very own toys and he tells me that its for you and I must keep it safe and give it to you when you come. When we do projects at school he wants to make it for you, and last week when we used poofy balls during craft time he insisted on sticking a green one in my belly button so you could have it! Today he brought over his Thomas the Tank firetruck and unhooked his caboose and balanced it on my belly so you could play with him! He never wants you to feel left out!

Sometimes Mommy has to take him and Gracie with me to the doctor to check up on you. Cousin Seth thinks it is very serious and tells me all about how the doctor is going to measure me and check your heart. Last week Dr. G was so backed up we were there TWO hours and Seth and Gracie were SOOOO good that Mommy took them to McDonald's and bought them special Happy Meals as a treat! Do you know what Cousin Seth did? He took his Puss in Boots toy and gave it to you! He refused to take it home because he wants you to have it! He loves you so very, very much! You are his special girl already and he can't wait to meet you at "Triss-mas Time"!!

...and you know what? I can't wait to meet you, either!!

1 comment: