Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Taking a Walk

While taking a walk today I was enjoying some time alone with Jesus. It's been a while since just the two of us went for a walk. I sometimes forget how special that time is! I have many wonderful people to walk with in my life, but sometimes it needs to be just me and my LORD.

As we walk along, I envision Jesus is on my left hand side and He's got His arm around my shoulders. We walk and I tell Him all about my life and things I am thankful for, things I know I need to work on, and I ask Him questions and share my heart. I already know that He knows it all but I tell Him everything, nonetheless. =)

Today as we turned the corner onto Brenning Place, I noticed that there was a long stream of melted snow water running along the side of the road to my left. I automatically apologized to Jesus for making Him walk on that side in the water, and I instantly heard this thought pop into my head... (have you ever had that happen? Like you know you thought it, but it feels like you didn't and somebody actually spoke to you?)...I heard this voice say, "That's OK, I walked on the water!"... I burst out laughing!! hahaha! It was so funny! Anyone that saw me probably thought I was nuts (and you may, too) but I have a great time with my LORD! I just love Him so much and I know He loves to laugh, just like me!! :D





No comments:

Post a Comment