Monday, May 14, 2012

Sunday May 13,2012

Dear Diary, Today is Mother's Day! This is the second one that I will celebrate. Life begins at conception and therefore last year was my first Mother's Day, even though Anya was no bigger than my pinky nail :D Today we gave Nana and great-Grandma Barbara their presents! They both LOVED their beautiful picture frames of Anya!! I am so thankful for these "adopted" grandparents in our lives. Since both sets of Anya's grandparents are deceased it's so wonderful that these ladies step lovingly into the roll!! After church, I cleaned Anya's dresser drawers and packed away her 6-9 month clothing since she no longer fits into them. For my Mother's Day lunch I had a sub from Riddle & Martin (yum!) and watched the Mets play the Florida Marlins...they lost! UGH! I'm a glutton for punishment as a Mets fan, LOL! In the evening we trekked down to the Beisser's and had a nice little visit. We watched an episode of Angel and came home to bed. It was so warm last night that my poor Anya kept waking up! She is having a tough time handling heat. I am the same way! I'd rather deal with cold and snow then heat and humidity! Looking forward to Rachel's 10th birthday tomorrow!! Dear Jesus, Thank You for allowing me to be a mommy! I love it so very, very much! Anya is so very precious to me and I love every moment with her. I love You!

No comments:

Post a Comment