Thursday, August 8, 2013

Why Don't I Blog Anymore?

Well, the truth is, that I have been blogging a little on another blog that I have....I haven't blogged on here in almost a year and I'm embarrassed to say why. However, at the request of some people I'm going to have to swallow my pride and ask for help....The reason I stopped bloggin on here is because I somehow changed my font, layout, whatever I did, and it makes all my blog so tiny, squishy, and even those I put in paragraphs it keeps it altogether as one and I can only separate them by do this: ............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... See, this is the only way I can make a separate paragraph and it's annoying....So, if any of you out there can guide me, instruct me, or suggest what I can do to change this annoyance, I can get back to blogging on here........I feel so dumb that I've let this hinder me! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment