Thursday, July 15, 2010

Ten Reasons I love my James






1. He loves the LORD with all his heart and has such a burden for reaching lost souls with the saving knowledge of Jesus.

2. He always wants to kiss and snuggle me and chases me out the door (and down the block a few times) if I try to go to work without kissing him goodbye 10 times!

3. He gives the best foot and back massages.

4. He is not afraid of housework or cooking and after a 12 hour day at work it's nice to come home to see everything so clean and smell yummy food!

5. He is not happy with himself unless he knows he is doing EVERYTHING he can to provide for me.

6. He knows I have a head full of dreams and crazy ideas and never mocks anything my crazy mind comes up with...and when he needs to talk me down from a high-flying plan of adventure he does it gently and with love, patience and kindness

7. We fit together so well and we only argue a handful of times each year, and he's very easy to make up with!

8. He is humble and will adjust his attitude and actions if he is perceived as being arrogant or prideful.

9. He still has such a love and respect for my parents, although they are no longer with us. (He was my Mom's favorite and she ALWAYS took his side on everything...He was my Dad's choice for me and he was also one of the last people Daddy recognized just days before he passed away)

10. I love how much he loves me and shows me every day in actions, in his eyes and in his touch!

I love you James Dynarski! I'm so glad it was you that GOD gave to me! You are far better than anything I hoped and prayed for! I am a blessed woman, just to have you as MY husband! You are the BEST and I love you a milliondy-billiondy, my little snuggly-pot!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, April, that was so sweet! I'm sure he will treausre this post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Suzette! You are great with words! Very sweet! It's always nice to write things done to remind us how terrific our husbands really are toward us! Love this post!

    Kathy Hoberg McCain

    ReplyDelete